Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00926 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,732TL (1,267,461 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)