Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01110 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 42% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,829TL (615,020 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)