Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00710 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,725TL (806,264 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (30 minutes ago)