Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,652TL (4,687,215 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)