Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,070TL (10,250,620 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)