Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06145 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,834TL (¥192,591) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)