Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03525 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,451TL (¥183,008) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (44 minutes ago)