Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05442 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,127TL (¥149,331) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)