Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09752 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,201TL (₨84,087) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (33 minutes ago)