Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,344TL (€2,884) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)