Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,400TL (€1,804) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)