Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16234 TRY / THB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,079TL (74,407 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)