Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.330 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,708TL (RM10,309) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)