Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,535TL (RM6,753) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)