Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 63% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,374TL (RM9,719) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)