Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 50% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,748TL (€2,088) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)