Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05028 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,162TL (¥341,344) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)