Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05181 TRY / KES
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,732TL (Shilling226,425) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)