Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20094 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,453TL (47,045₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)