Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19319 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,288TL (48,075₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)