Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 140% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,136TL (6,395,024 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 6 Lari (about 1 hour ago)