Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.247 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 127% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,463TL (EC$4,657) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)