Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32490 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 74% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,695TL (R 26,762) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)