Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,276TL (7,278 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)