Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,457TL (4,886 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)