Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 143% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,173TL (€3,157) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)