Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16780 TRY / THB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,306TL (61,415 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)