Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19362 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,229TL (32,170₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)