Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33414 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 49% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,633TL (7,879 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)