Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20717 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,735TL (27,680₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (31 minutes ago)