Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08656 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,206TL (руб 129,462) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)