Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,365TL (﷼ 61,728,008) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)