Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,191TL (﷼ 38,541,958) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)