Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,754TL (﷼ 56,416,525) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)