Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,249TL (15,201,510 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (17 minutes ago)