Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,603TL (8,794,890 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)