Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00062 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 12% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,718TL (13,983,510 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)