Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.055 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 144% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,021TL (C$4,937) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)