Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07563 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,181TL (руб 94,951) in Kazan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)