Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,685TL (¥164,781) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)