Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20987 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,063TL (33,653 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)