Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05824 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 56% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,027TL (₨120,659) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)