Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,794 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03392 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,115TL (₨91,828) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)