Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17441 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 61% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,758TL (67,415 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)