Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17214 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,075TL (58,529 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)