Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05502 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,007TL (¥200,058) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)