Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,092TL (RM6,327) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)