Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00139 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,458TL (6,795,765 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)