Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00144 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 65% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,983TL (9,737,083 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)