Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,275TL (5,778,337 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)