Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 84% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,559TL (5,899,099 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)