Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00104 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,039TL (4,863,826 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)