Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 51% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,032TL (7,311,123 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (37 minutes ago)