Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.405 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,808TL (6,979 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)