Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,017TL (4,787 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)