Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07099 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 31% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,278TL (158,857 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)