Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08397 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 75% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,417TL (100,246 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)