Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.817 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 149% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,969TL (﷼ 6,038) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)