Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03609 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 122% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,055TL (527,922 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)