Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10541 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,363TL (RD$ 98,308) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)