Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.432 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,629TL (R$ 8,821) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)