Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04065 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,956TL (₨121,910) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)