Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.550 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 190% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,357TL (14,426 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)