Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,877TL (10,291 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)