Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00473 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,110TL (₩2,980,531) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)