Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,857TL (₨83,497) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)