Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07847 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,123TL (₨141,753) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)