Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06608 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,165TL (₨108,426) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)