Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07399 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,490TL (₨114,746) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)