Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.757 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,236TL ($2,724) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)