Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05089 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,488TL (¥382,899) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (38 minutes ago)